1. blogging from work. once in a while is okay right?
2. I think I now know what a Braxton Hicks contraction is. not painful, just uncomfortable.
3. contemplating: childcare options, working part-time or full-time post baby birth.
4. thinking up baby names. mostly boy ones, since it seems harder than girls.
5. it rained today. twice. the thunderstorms woke me up early this morning.
6. the parents are coming for a visit this weekend. gotta clean the house and get baby's room cleaned up. their gift to us is the baby's crib with all the fixings, which we will be getting upon their arrival on Friday.
7. thankful for having Mike as my partner in life. we both have a lot to be thankful for right now.
8. counting down the months until I go on maternity leave. January can't get here soon enough.
9. realizing how fast this pregnancy is moving along. I'm at 5 months already?!
10. my mom wants to go to Disneyland on Saturday. regardless of the fact that a) my dad doesn't really want to go and b) that I can't go on a majority of the rides.
11. just 15 minutes left of work.